Sunday, January 15, 2017

Introduction in Interpersonal Communication


Communication is important because it allows you to get your message across. The way of communication is also important as different scenarios make use of different types of communications. It is much more needed in this generation as there are a lot of mediums to share your message and as such, you should be more effective and professional. To develop these set of skills is a good opportunity for me to connect with others better. In this course, I hope to learn ways to improve myself with the materials provided by the course and using the blog and video project to allow myself to develop my critical thinking. Group and class discussions also would benefit me as I can get various ideas and tips of improving myself from the opinions of my fellow classmates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment